Development/Modeling of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Processes
Pensatech Pharma GmbH is a contract research and development company located in Berlin-Steglitz and -Adlershof. We are a team specialized in designing, developing and characterizing innovative pharmaceutical dosage forms for new and existing drugs as service or as internal developments based on a comprehensive portfolio of manufacturing and analytical techniques.
We are looking for a Process engineer, chemist, pharmacist or natural scientist (BSc., MSc, Dr. rer. nat.) for the area of development / modeling of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes.
- Development and optimization of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes for solid, semi-solid as well as liquid dosage forms
- Development and validation of models based on mechanistic understanding of processes
- Contribution to hot melt extrusion and emulsion-based microencapsulation processes, and establishment of continuous manufacturing processes
- Evaluation, interpretation and documentation of analytical data
- Guidance of laboratory and technical staff
- Successfully completed degree (BSc., MSc. or Dr. rer. nat.) in process engineering or natural sciences with specialization in the area of process engineering/modeling
- Practical experience in the field of manufacturing process modeling
- Experience with software-based tools for data analysis and process modeling
- Knowledge of using analytical methods (at-line, in-line, on-line) to understand processes required
- Experience in process scale-up and application of PAT is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work in a team, initiative, flexibility and commitment
- Independent working style and high willingness to learn
We provide an attractive, challenging and exciting work environment within an effective and solution-oriented team with career perspective.